DOVETAIL DEMONSTRATION DVD
The dovetail demonstration DVD is a must for you to get the most out of your jig from Day One!
The dovetail demonstration DVD steps you through all aspects of setting up and using the jig for dovetailing, with 15 segments, covering:
- setting up and adjusting the jig
- cutting a trial joint
- cutting four joints for a box, covering different design situations
- combining different timber thicknesses
- using the variable joint spacers [VJS] to vary the width of dovetails
- cutting dovetails using thick timbers, and
- finally, changing templates.
The Gifkins Dovetail instruction manual [that comes with your jig] contains all the written technical information provided in the DVD.
DVD length 75 minutes, DVD-R format.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.