Dovetail jig package—all dovetail joint and finger joint templates—The Lot
For the woodworker that wants all the template options! You get all standard dovetail jig joint and finger joint templates—three for dovetailing and two for cutting finger joints.
‘The Lot’ package contains:
- the jig body with stops
- five templates: H10, A10, B10, F5 and F15.
- cutter/s for each template
- finger joint accessories
- two Bessey Kliklamps
- a pair of clamp holders
- demonstration DVDs for dovetailing and finger jointing,
- and finally, a set of variable joint spacers [VJS].
The productive area between stops on the jig is approximately 300mm. Click on the gallery to view a larger image of the templates. Also, for the specifications of each template, click on VIEW TEMPLATE SPECS.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.
Learn more about the Gifkins Dovetail jig…
Gifkins Dovetail produces the only Australian made jig for cutting through dovetail joints and finger joints. We make a beautifully designed tool that delivers precise joints every time. No fiddling! No measuring! No fuss!
Unlike most jigs—you don’t need special fittings for your router. The jig works brilliantly with most routers in any table, providing the table is flat. So, you supply dressed [DAR], sanded and squared timber, two clamps, and you’re ready to go!
Your dovetail jig package has five templates:
- H10 template cuts a small dovetail joint. Use it for small-scale work like delicate boxes and insert trays. Timber thickness range: 2mm to 10mm.
- A10 dovetail template cuts a medium-sized dovetail joint. It’s our most popular template because it offers you —the box maker—a versatile timber thickness range: 5mm to 13mm. Use thinner timber for delicate boxes and fine insert trays. Use thicker timbers for large jewellery boxes, drawers, file trays, pantry and table wear. Think of the possibilities in the home and the workshop!
- B10 dovetail template profile suits large scale projects. Use this template for large drawers, blanket boxes and small furniture items and workshop boxes. Timber range: 14mm to 22mm.
- For a variation on templates A10 and B10, see the information on the Jumbo jig.
NOTE: Each dovetail template uses specifically designed dovetail and straight cutters.
- F5 5mm template cuts a small finger joint. It adds versatility to the look of boxes and insert trays. Timber range: 5mm to 13mm.
- F15 15mm finger joint template cuts a large straight joint. Use this template for blanket boxes, small furniture projects and boxes in the workshop. Timber range: 14mm to 22mm.
NOTE: F5 and F15 finger joint templates each use a specifically designed spiral cutter. The cutters are fitted with a colour-coded collar system to assist the fit of the joint. The F5 template also needs a 10mm spacer to facilitate cutting the small fingers.
Call us if you have questions about The Lot package, Col 0411-283-802, Pam 0400-589-539.