We use and recommend the Triton® TRA 001 AU 2400 watt, 3.25 hp router. In fact, our box maker’s router table is designed to take only the Triton router.
We think the combination of the Gifkins router table and the Triton router is the ultimate pairing for the most enjoyable box making experience.
The features of the Triton router…
- It is quicker and easier to use than most other under-table-mounted routers, and
- has a micro-adjustment feature for fine box making.
- The Triton® TRA 001 AU has several speeds; the high speed is ideal for box making.
- When the router chuck is raised above the table it automatically locks;
- this feature has a one-spanner operation which makes for quick and easy cutter changes.
- More importantly, the router has several shut-off features to ensure your safety.
- The Triton router is suitable for all cutters up to 32mm diameter, and larger diameter ‘above table’ cutters [for example slot cutters].
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.