Finger and dovetail jig—JUMBO PREMIUM PACK
Want to build larger joinery pieces? We sell a Jumbo version of our standard finger and dovetail jig. Use the longer jig body to build larger boxes and furniture. Imagine the possibilities in the home and your workshop!
Purchase the Jumbo Premium package! It has all four Jumbo finger joint and dovetail jig templates—purpose-built for large box making and small joinery projects.
The package contains:
- the Jumbo jig body with stops
- four Jumbo templates: Jumbo A, Jumbo B, Jumbo F5 and Jumbo F15
- cutter/s to match each template
- additional accessories included for finger joint templates
- instruction manual, and
- finally, dovetail and finger joint demonstration videos [on USB flash drives].
The productive area between stops on the block is up to 480mm. See the specification tab for details of pin sizes, pin spacings and timber thicknesses. Click on the gallery to view a larger image of the templates.
Consider purchasing our custom-designed box maker’s router table. It has a large, clean work surface, with attaching points for fences and a good working height. Click here to see the router table.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.
The Jumbo jig templates…
- Jumbo A dovetail jig template cuts the same-sized dovetails as the standard A10 template. However, the pin spacing is increased by 10mm, from 18mm to 28mm.
- Again, Jumbo B dovetail jig template cuts the same-sized dovetails as standard B10 template. However, the pins spacing is increased by 28mm, from 20mm to 48mm.
Note: The greater pin spacing on the longer dovetail templates creates a clean, uncluttered look. Make furniture and boxes that are reminiscent of old-style handmade dovetail furniture.
- Jumbo F5 [5mm] finger joint template cuts the same finger joint as the standard F5 template.
- Finally, the Jumbo F15 [15mm] finger joint template cuts the same finger joint as the standard F15 template.
All the Jumbo templates are interchangeable on the Jumbo jig body only. For the specifications of each template see TEMPLATE SPECS at the top of the page.
Safety and ease of operation…
We recommend you add two Bessey Kliklamps and clamp holders to your JUMBO PREMIUM PACK. The clamps are designed to house the Bessey clamp at a safe distance above the cutter; the clamps are easy to put on and take off!
About the Gifkins finger and dovetail jig …
Gifkins Dovetail produces the only Australian made jig for cutting through dovetail joints and finger joints. We make a beautifully designed tool that delivers precise joints every time.
No fiddling! No measuring! No fuss!
Unlike most jigs—you don’t need special fittings for your router. The jig works brilliantly with most routers in any table, providing the table is flat. So, you supply dressed [DAR], sanded and squared timber, two clamps, and you’re ready to go!
Call us any time if you have questions about purchasing the Jumbo Premium package, Col 0411-283-802, Pam 0411-589-539.