FINGER JOINT DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
The finger joint demonstration video is the ideal tutorial to equip you with the right information about cutting finger joints.
While the F15 is not demonstrated in this footage, the setup and adjustment is the same as the F5, and the cutting technique is quicker and easier.
The Bessey Kliklamps and clamp holders are featured in the demonstration, to show how quick and easy they are to use.
Topics covered in the finger joint demonstration video, include:
- the concept of cutting accurate finger joints
- setting up and adjusting the jig
- a table for the optimal sized finger joint boxes
- cutting a trial joint
- how to use the adjusting sleeves for the finger joint cutters, and
- finally, cutting four joints for a box, and changing templates.
NOTE: video length 25 minutes, presented on a USB flash drive.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.