Loose lidded box video
Loose lidded box video guides you through the construction of a beautiful box with a loose lid.
Topics covered include, how to:
- mark out and position the joints; cut the dovetail joints
- construct the box and lid in two parts; cut slots for the base and lid
- rebate the box base and lid insert panels
- sand and glue the carcase; round over the edges, and
- complete the finishing touches: sand, oil and polish your box!
NOTE: video length 47 minutes, presented on a USB flash drive.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.