Sliding lid box DVD 1
Sliding lid box DVD 1 guides you through the construction of a beautiful dovetailed box with shaped feet and a sliding lid, with variations given for a solid lid and a frame and panel lid.
It is an ideal starting point for those woodworkers new to small joinery, as these techniques can be applied to different projects. The DVD is full of information and techniques for small joinery.
Topics covered include, how to:
- mark out and position the joints; cut the dovetail joints
- trim the front of the box; cut the slot for the lid
- shape the feet; cut the rebate for the base
- sand and glue the carcase; construct and refine the lid
- complete the finishing touches: sand, oil and polish your box!
DVD length 51 minutes, DVD-R format.
The companion Introduction to small joinery Book 1 has detailed written plans and a cutting list.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.