Special jewellery box video
Special jewellery box video is an important companion to Special jewellery box book. It demonstrates in superb detail, the construction of the special jewellery box with an inset tray and supporting sleeves.
The detailed topics show you how to:
- construct a dovetailed carcass; then split it to form part of the lid
- cut accurate mitres on a drop saw; construct a frame and panel lid
- cut a rebate for the base; round over the lid edges
- make a dovetailed tray insert; fit the hinges and stays
- complete the finishing touches: sand, oil and polish your box!
It is full of box making techniques, tips, maintenance advice and safety information. The companion book has detailed written plans and a cutting list.
With the plans, video and a set of box making cutters, you will acquire the skills to complete this beautiful box.
NOTE: video 142 minutes, presented on a USB flash drive.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.