Dovetail jig—MINI BUTTERFLY PACKAGE
The MINI BUTTERFLY JIG is our newest product! It expands the versatily of the Gifkins jig and will test your advanced box making skills. The package focuses on making an uneven-sided box, and a frame-and-panel lid with butterfly keys.
The MINI BUTTERFLY PACKAGE contains:
- MINI jig body with one standard stop and one 45-degree stop
- one H20 dovetail mini template
- one pair of H10 dovetail cutters: 1 x TGHD, H10 Dovetail; 1 x TGHS, H10 Straight
- one pair of clamp holders
- one adapted triangle
- one safety push block
- Gifkins jig instruction manual, and
- Gifkins butterfly jig instruction manual: A dovetailed trinket box using the Gifkins butterfly jig. The manual guides you through a project featuring a beautiful box with butterfly keys in the lid.
Would you like to call for more information on the MINI BUTTERFLY PACKAGE or place a phone order? Call us anytime…Col 0411-283-802, or Pam 0400-589-539.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.
Safety and ease of operation…
We recommend you add two Bessey Kliklamps to your MINI BUTTERFLY PACKAGE. The clamps are designed to house the Bessey clamp at a safe distance above the cutter; the clamps are easy to put on and take off!
Click here to see the clamp holders and Bessey clamp.
Learn more about the Gifkins Dovetail jig…
Gifkins Dovetail produces the only Australian-made jig for cutting through dovetail joints and finger joints. We make a beautifully designed tool that delivers precise joints every time.
No measuring! No fiddling! No fuss!
Unlike most jigs—you don’t need special fittings for your router. The jig works brilliantly with most routers in any table, providing the table is flat. So, you supply dressed [DAR], sanded and squared timber, two clamps—and you’re ready to go!