DVD #2: DOVETAILED BOXES
Box making DVD #2 guides you through the construction of a beautiful box with a loose lid.
Topics covered include, how to:
- mark out and position the joints; cut the dovetail joints
- construct the box and lid in two parts; cut slots for the base and lid
- rebate the box base and lid insert panels
- sand and glue the carcase; round over the edges, and
- complete the finishing touches: sand, oil and polish your box!
Length 47 minutes, DVD-R format.
The companion Plan book #2 Dovetailed boxes, has detailed written plans and the cutting lists for several dovetailed boxes.
Please note: postage will be added to purchases when we process your order.