Enhance your box making enjoyment with a purpose-built Gifkins router table for box making and small joinery projects! You’ll enjoy working on the large, clean work surface so much you’ll go looking for more projects to make on the table.
Features of the router table…
- Firstly, it incorporates the best features of other tables on the market.
- It has a large, clean work work surface, and
- the router table top comes with fittings and one compact laminate fence with attaching knob.
- The table top has the capacity for you to attach fences and a vacuum system, and
- it is pre-drilled for use only with the Triton router.
- The table base is set at a good working height.
- There is clean space on the base, under the table top, for you to mount a power board, and
- lastly, we use the same superior materials in the table as we use in the Dovetail jig itself.
We recommend that you learn about the Triton router TRA 001 AU. We think it’s the router with the most useful features for box making!
Router table specifications:
- The router table top suits all cutters up to 32mm diameter and larger diameter ‘above table’ cutters [for example, slot cutters]
- the table top is made of solid 13mm compact laminate, 500mm x 900mm; table height 900mm
- the table top is pre-drilled underneath to accommodate the 2400 watt Triton router.
- table frame is made of Red or Blue 18mm MR Melamine with rubber edge banding and four adjustable feet.
- The router table is flat-packed into two boxes. The pack contains: 1 x table top; 5 x table base parts; 1 x straight fence; 2 x hold-down knobs and hardware to construct the table; and, of course, detailed instructions.
NOTE: The combined weight of the table is 27kg. Please contact us to discuss shipping options. Postage will be added when we process your order.