Dovetail demonstration video
The dovetail demonstration video is a must for you to get the most out of your jig from Day One!
The dovetail demonstration footage steps you through all aspects of setting up and using the jig for dovetailing, with 15 segments, covering:
- setting up and adjusting the jig
- cutting a trial joint
- cutting four joints for a box, covering different design situations
- combining different timber thicknesses
- using the variable joint spacers [VJS] to vary the width of dovetails
- cutting dovetails using thick timbers, and
- finally, changing templates.
- The Bessey Kliklamps and clamp holders are featured in the demonstration, to show how quick and easy they are to use.
The Gifkins Dovetail instruction manual [that comes with your jig] contains all the written technical information provided in the video.
NOTE: Video length 75 minutes, presented on a USB flash drive.
Please note: postage will be added when we process your order.